A Place For Mom
Serving the Glen Rose area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Glen Rose Medical Center
1021 Holden St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHospitalsPhysical Therapists
2.Cherokee Rose Nursing & Rehab
203 W Bo Gibbs Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedRehabilitation Services
3.Marlys Spikes CNM
1021 Holden St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
4.Cherokee Rose Manor
203 Gibbs Blvd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest HomesRehabilitation ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
5.Lee Health Care Medical Supply
907 NE Big Bend Trl Unit A
Home Health ServicesNursesMedical Assistants & TechniciansNurses Registries
301 Live Oak St
Home Health ServicesMedical CentersMedical ClinicsNurses-Home Services
7.Guardian Health Care
1005 NE Big Bend Trl
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.