1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Landscape Creations & Irrigation
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesIrrigation Systems & Equipment
We can help to determine the correct type of irrigation for the desired look as well as the budget. We offer Residential and Commercial Services. We offer Residential and Commercial Services
3.Sal's Landscape & Tree Service
Serving The Metroplex & Surrounding Areas
Tree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Visit our website
With Sal’s Landscape & Tree Service, all your outdoor maintenance needs can be handled in one visit. We offer complete tree service and custom landscaping, from removing entire trees to trimming the r
1067 County Road 2022
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.Quinlawn Designs Inc
6.Brazos Valley Grass
6703 Glen Rose Hwy
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.