HelloBusiness.com Discounts today TiresTalk to you now. Free advice. More InfoPREFERRED
1.Firestone Complete Auto CareServing the Glen, NH area
Tire DealersAutomobile Diagnostic EquipmentAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brake
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.