1.Enhanced Physical Therapy
6363 Western Ave
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsClinics
2.Traverse Area Pediatric and Adolescent Clinic
4020 W Royal Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Four wonderful doctors - very caring and patient. The office is designed for your child's fun and comfort. Visit notes, shot records, lab results, school forms and more are available through the pat
3.Kalkaska Family Vision CareServing the Glen Arbor, MI area
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyClinicsOptical Goods
Very fine folks. Made my experience informative and enjoyable. I like their professionalism with a personal touch. Thank you!
4.Clearwater Home Health Services
Abortion ServicesMedical Clinics
6.Chippewa County Chiropractic
Sault Sainte Marie,MI
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing Center
Pain ManagementPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
A lifelong battle with fear, anxiety, and depression, full of prescription medications that simply treat the symptoms, led me to search for help.I wanted a natural approach and something that I could
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.