1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Rainbow Maintenance Inc
Lawn MaintenanceHydroseedingLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
3.White Turf Services
3160 Paysage Pl
Lawn MaintenanceHorticulture Products & ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
White Turf Services, founded in 1986 by Stephen D. White, is the premier full service hydroseeding and fertilizing company in Northern Michigan. Located in Traverse City, White Turf Services professio
4.Milarch Brothers Nursery & Landscaping
17565 Nessen City Rd
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
service is always on time, complete and includes advice how to handle grass etc. Thank you very much. God bless us all.More Nearby Locations »
6.Northern Paradise Property Maintenance
3282 Lamp Post Ln
DocksLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceSnow Removal Service
7.Earth Friendly Lawn Care
9219 Blackburn Dr
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.