Pain Consultants of Michigan PLC
1119 S Washington Ave, Saginaw, MI, 48601
1.Great Lakes Medical P C
1277 E Cedar Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Great Lakes In-Home Healthcare
3800 W Fike Rd
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
At Great Lakes In-Home Healthcare (GLC), we understand that most people would like to remain living peacefully within their own home for as long as possible. Our caring staff provides many services th
3.Great Lakes Medical Center
805 W Cedar St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
We are a Medical Center that specializes in Geriatrics and Family Medicine.
4.Great Lakes Health
2726 N Saginaw Rd
Medical Service OrganizationsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
5.Great Lakes Eye Institute
407 W Wackerly St
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsOptometrists
6.Glci Great Lakes In-Home Health Care
2740 N Meridian Rd
Home Health ServicesMedical Clinics
Do NOT work for this business. The owner is very unreliable.My fiancé did not get paid until a month and a half after she started. Checks frequently bounce. the company tries to take hours out of your
7.Great Lakes Medical
611 Court St
Medical Equipment & Supplies
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.