Call A Pro
Serving the Gladewater area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsAccess Control SystemsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Locksmithing - We specialize in residential locksmith, commercial locksmith and car door unlocking services - covering everything from key cutting to lockpicking and much more. Car Locksmith - When itMore Nearby Locations »
4.Sartain Lock & Safe
206 S High St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
They were the only business in Longview that could make a key for my Infiniti which requires a chip to start. Very impressed, came that day and fixed it within an hour. HIGHLY RECOMENDED
5.Lone Star Lock and Access Control
200 N Kilgore St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsKeys
We are a full service locksmith Company. We duplicate and program most ALL newer model automotive keys. Also. We install security surveillance cameras and many types of access control systems. Pleas.
6.Better Lock & Key
1619 Pine Tree Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialHardware Stores
2811 Birdwell Ln
Locks & Locksmiths
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LocksmithsTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.