Call A Pro
Serving the Girard area.
1.Tom's Service Locksmithing
1360 Shannon Rd
Locks & Locksmiths
Are you locked out? Need more keys for your family members? If so, Tom's Service Locksmithing has what you need to get in quick. For over 35 years, we have proudly served the Warren, OH and Niles, OH
2.Austintown Lock & Key & Security Cameras
4499 Mahoning Ave
Locks & Locksmiths
Auto Chip Keys, Auto & Home Lockouts, Deadbolts Installed,Rekeyed, Repaired or Replaced. Repair & replace Auto remotes. Keys Duplicated, Security Cameras & Misc Sales
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
5.Allied Locksmiths of Youngstown Inc
2904 South Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
6.Lockmaster Key & Safe
1355 Logan Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
He was the only one that I found that is still around! Great customer service! Has been doing this for 20 years!
9011 Market St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Jensen Lock & alarm
3075 Belmont Ave, Youngstown, OH, 44505
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.