1.Therapy & Health Care Products
1598 Motor Inn Dr
2.WIC State Agency
979 Tibbetts Wick Rd Ste D
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMedical ClinicsSocial Service Organizations
3.Evergreen Healthcare Svc Inc
2302 Tibbetts Wick Rd
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
4.Austin Square Dental Group
5121 Mahoning Ave Ste 201
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeCosmetic Dentistry
4927 Market St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Financial Health Services
875 E Lucius Ave
7.Franklin Pharmacy & Health Care Inc
1154 E Market St
Medical ClinicsHospital Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
Call Us For Any Questions
Contractor in Girard
search.LocalAreaSearches.com 30 year in GirardTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.