Washington Hospital Healthcare System
2000 Mowry Ave, Fremont, CA, 94538
1.Jocelyn Lim DR
9460 N Name Uno Ste 230
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Lim Thomas L OD
2534 Berryessa Rd
Optometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOptometrists
Our practice is committed to providing the finest in eye care to all our patients, adhering to the highest professional standards, using the latest computerized technology and the finest quality eye c
3.Lim, Jocelyn, MD
8833 Monterey Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Dr. Liyoong Lim, DDS MD
1200 Scott Blvd Ste 1
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Liyoong Lim, MD, specialist in dentistry, currently sees patients in Santa clara, California and San jose, California. Dr. Lim graduated from Uc Davis School Of Medicine and is licensed to see pat
5.Frolich Lim DVM
1820 W Campbell Ave
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
6.Raymond Wong Lim, DDS
1525 Meridian Ave Ste 104
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Raymond W. Lim has been involved in dental care for over 38 years. He graduated in 1975 from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco, CA. He also is a graduate of the Un
7.Lim, Dwight D, MD
751 S Bascom Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.