1.Hibbs Auto Body & Sales
6400 Swanson Rd
New Car DealersAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting
With over 45 years of experience you can trust Hibbs Auto Body and Sales will have the knowledge and experience to surpass your expectations. We also offer high quality used vehicles at reasonable pri
2.White's Frontier Motors
444 Skyline Dr
New Car DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesLoansAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting
Welcome to White's Frontier Motors! We care for you and your vehicle. Our certified technicians are the best in the industry. We believe you deserve great customer service. We only use genuine replace
3.Swartz Chiropractic PC
814 E 6th St
Medical ClinicsClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
The team at Swartz Chiropractic are dedicated to helping their patients in the Gillette, Wyoming lead healthy and active lives. We provide a variety of treatment services to help you find relief from
4.College Park Townhomes
224 College Park Cir
ApartmentsReal Estate Management
Boasting unique architecture and amenities in the heart of Gillette, College Park Townhomes is the community you have been looking for. In business since 2011, we are within walking distance to Gillet
5.White's Energy Motors
203 Motor Ct
New Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceUsed Car Dealers
Amazing staff! We have purchased numerous vehicles here and have serviced here for years! Go see Joel Poirier and Melanie Jones for sales stuff! AWESOME PEOPLE!!!
6.Coalition Family Health Center & Pharmacy
430 S Medical Arts Ct
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsPharmacies
very professional and kind. Great understanding shown for my special needs child.
7.South Fork Apartments
4500 Running W Dr
ApartmentsFurnished ApartmentsApartment Finder & Rental Service
I recently relocated to Gillette. I spent days viewing apartments and town houses; out of all the places I looked at I was most pleased with South Fork. Between the spacious units and beautiful proper
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.