The Home Depot Heating & Air
Serving the Gillette area. Free In-home HVAC ConsultationCall us today to schedule!
2920 Garman Rd
General ContractorsGrading ContractorsUtility ContractorsBuilding Specialties
The staff at DRM Inc provide great customer service! They always have an open line of communication, and am always satisfied with the construction process.
Call A Pro
Serving the Gillette area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your heat and air needs.
Please try reloading the page.
We really liked the care given by Dr. Casey.
Awesome caring Staff. Highly recommend.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.