Anderson Bradshaw Tax Consultants
Serving the Gillette area.
1.Carol L Anderson, DDS
207 Richards Ave
2.Anderson, Jeffrey, MD
1414 W 4th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
500 Hope Dr
Western Apparel & SuppliesArt Galleries, Dealers & ConsultantsArt Goods
4.Anderson Plumbing llc
300 Sierra Cir
Offering residental service, remodels, drain cleaning and new construction
3405 Cameo Ct
Home BuildersGeneral Contractors
1651 Pathfinder Cir
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.Anderson Bradshaw Tax ConsultantsServing the Gillette, WY area
Tax AttorneysTaxes-Consultants & Representatives
I was a bit nervous at first trusting a company I found online to help me with taxes, but John immediately put me at ease. I owed over $75,000 to the IRS and had a number of missing tax returns and th
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.