Serving the Gilbert area.
1.Verve Wellness Center
4824 E Baseline Rd Ste 135
Physicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicineOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
This clinic is amazing. They have chiropractic, dental, family medicine, pain management, massage and it is like you walked into a five star hotel with a staff that are very attentive and friendly.
2.Simon Dental Care
1350 S Longmore Ste 13
Dental ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesDentists
I am happy with this office.
3.Chandler Dental Emergency
2470 W Ray Rd Ste 1
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
4.Emergency Dental Care
1840 E Baseline Rd
5.OnCall Dental Urgent Care - Emergency Dentistry, Tempe Office
3244 S Mill Ave Ste 105
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
New Patient Online Offer
Accidents and emergencies happen, and we’re here to help when they do. At OnCall Dental Urgent Care - Emergency Dentistry, Tempe Office, we provide almost any dental service you might need with urgent
6.Health First Urgent Care
888 S Greenfield Rd Ste 101
Medical ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Average. I've been twice and both times I was seen by a PA not an actual doctor. First time I just needed an x-ray to determine if I had broken rib(s).Second time was for upper respiratory complaint
7.Banner Health Clinic
3336 E Chandler Heights Rd Ste 101
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysical Therapists
It is very unfortunate that I have to rate this Primary Care Doctor's office with two stars. It wasn't long ago that I would have given them five. The quality of care - most specifically with follow u
Serving the Gilbert area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future