1.Olympic Eye Care Dr Jeffrey Harris
6508 Wollochet Dr NW
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyContact LensesClinicsOptometry Equipment & Supplies
2.Alliant Physical Therapy
201 N I St
Physical TherapistsClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
Offering physical therapy and physical therapists services. Alliant - Physical Therapy of a different kindSpecializing in Mind-Body Medicine, the Feldenkrais Method and neuroplasticity. Five distincti
3.Extendicare Health Network
3220 Rosedale St NW
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinics
3312 Rosedale St NW Ste 104
5.Franciscan Medical Clinic - Gig Harbor
6401 Kimball Dr Ste 201
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Gig Harbor Bone & Joint Clinic
4700 Point Fosdick Dr NW
7.Franciscan Prompt Care Pt Fosdick
4700 Point Fosdick Dr NW Ste 102
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.