A Place For Mom
Serving the Gideon area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Gideon Care Ctr
300 N Lunbeck Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living Facilities
2.Community Wide In Home
106 Lunbeck Ave
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Gideon Care Center
300 S Lunbeck Ave
Residential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRetirement Communities
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
5.Home Health Professionals & Hospice INC.
232 W Main St
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospicesNurses
6.Allen Home Care Services
808 S Kingshighway St
Nurses-Home ServicesEmployment ContractorsEmployment ConsultantsAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Home Health Care Services Health Practitioner's Office. Additional Phone Numbers: Toll Free 800-333-0453. Fax Number: 573-472-3501. Weblinks:www.allenhomecare.com;WWW.ALLENHOMECARE.COM
7.White River Health SystemServing the Gideon, MO area
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilitySurgery Centers
From the moment I walked in the ER they made me feel like I was the main concern. Went above and beyond to make you feel the concern they have for their patients. As long as I am living in Arkansas th
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.