1.Stricker Sammy & Carolyn
Oil Field ServiceOil Well Services
2.Samuel Lerma PA
1109 Church St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Damon Sam Z
111 Sanders St
Criminal Law AttorneysAttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
4.Sammy Lerma III, M.D. P.A.
428 S Main St
Physicians & Surgeons
17609 Milkweed Cv
No Internet Heading Assigned
6.Hemanth Kumar Samuel, DDS
220 W Guadalupe St
Please try reloading the page.
Giddings Taxi is cheap clean and on time
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.