www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.Clevenger's Tire Shop
1031 Court St
19045 Ravenna Rd
2552 Lowell Rd
Tire Recap, Retread & Repair
4.Kearney Towing & Repair Center
1303 E 22nd St
Tire DealersTowingAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto Repair & Service
5.Garrett Tires Treads & Appliances
18 W 25th St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveBrake Repair
6.Bob's Apco Service Inc
211 W 19th St
S Hwy 10
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMore Nearby Locations »
Explainplease.com 30 year in GibbonTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.