235 Hunterstown Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAutomobile Accessories
He is honest and fair. Have seen him go out of his way to help tourists who have car trouble and won't take advantage of them. Also as a regular customer he is by far the best mechanic in the area a
2.Scott's Tire Service
2130 York Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
3.K & W Tire
687 York St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
K & W Tire services the automotive repair, tire, and wheel needs of customers throughout eastern Vermont and central Pennsylvania.
2750 York Rd
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceUsed Car DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
5.Mike's Towing & Recovery Inc
260 W Middle St
Auto Repair & ServiceTowingTire DealersTruck Wrecking
Here at Mike's Towing & Recovery, we have been proudly serving the Gettysburg & Hanover areas since 2001. We do all types of towing and offer a wide variety of roadside services for cars and trucks. W
6.Renn Kirby Chevrolet Buick
55 Expedition Trl
New Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceLoansCar Rental
Excellent service and courtesy. Will be taking my vehicle back for service. Service Department very knowledgeable
7.Keller's Auto Repair
35 Belmont Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairEngine Rebuilding & Exchange
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.