1.Dr. Shubha R Acharya, MD
37 N 5th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
11 Hunters Trl
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
This is a top notch office. I trust them with my Daughter. They help her and keep her well. All of the staff and medical personnel are top notch... Thank you all....
3.J. Viramgama Kiran M.D.
124 W High St
Physicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicineSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
4.Triantafyllou, Steven J, MD
20 Expedition Trl
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
5.Rajesh Bajaj MD
147 N Washington St
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
6.Gettysburg Lung Center PC
124 W High St
Sleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Sleep Disorders
A Center for Integrative Medicine for Pulmonary and Sleep Disorders, Gettysburg Lung Center provides the integrative medical approach to its patients for the optimal benefits in chronic respiratory di
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.