Advara Dental & Dentures
4640 High Pointe Blvd Ste 72, Harrisburg, PA, 17111
1.Gettysburg Family Dental
239 N Hay St
At Gettysburg Family Dental, our experienced team is committed to providing you with quality care in a courteous manner and a friendly atmosphere. Our goal is to make your visit with us as pleasant an
2.Mason-Dixon Endodontics PC
1759 York Rd
Let Mason-Dixon Endodontics, P.C., with locations in Gettysburg, & Chambersburg, PA, solve your tooth pain dilemmas. As board-certified endodontists, we provide experienced, caring and professional ro
3.Flinner Lee A DMD
2285 Fairfield Rd
Dr. Flinner has been serving Gettysburg, PA, residents with exceptional dental care since 1982. Dr. Lee A Flinner believes his patients deserve prompt, convenient appointments, whether you are a new p
4.Adams Oral Surgery - Carl G Tempel DDS
455 S Washington St Ste 21
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
Adams Oral Surgery has two offices located in Hanover and Gettysburg, PA. They have three oral surgeons on staff. James W. Adams DDS, Gregory A. Rangione DDS, Carl G. Tempel DDS.
5.Weintraub Gerald S DDS
2285 Fairfield Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Gerald Weintraub is a specialist in complete and partial dentures with over 50 years of experience. Dr. Weintraub has educated over 4000 dental students at the University of Pennsylvania, School o
2018 York Rd
DentistsDental LabsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Exceptional dentist and team!If you want a trustworthy, excellent dentist. With an award winning team, Gettysburg Smiles Dr. Tempel is the place to be.
7.Coleman Family Dentistry
145 Buford Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Had a very positive experience with this office. From the front desk to the back. Had a few extractions done and a full top plate (dentures) made. And was satisfied with the whole experience.
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future