K & L Locksmith
Collierville, TN, 38017
1.Quality Safe & Lock Co Inc
2001 Winchester Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSafes & VaultsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
It was a joy working with these guys! Troy came out and rekeyed my locks, he was very prompt, professional, and advised me of the type of dead bolts I need for my home at a very reasonable price. The
2.Techno Lock Keys
5119 Summer Ave Ste 31
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Great company to work with ! They have been in the business for a long time. These guys know what they're doing!
7166 Winchester Rd Ste 105
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHardware Stores
After spending 2 days calling every locksmith in our area with no luck on having a key made, I called 901 Locksmith in Memphis. In less than 2 hours they drove out to Senatobia/Strayhorn, MS area and
4.Town & Country Locksmith Inc
3100 Summer Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesGuns & GunsmithsSafes & Vaults
The office hours from Town and Country Locksmiths, Inc are Mon-Fri from 8-5. Emergency after hour services are available any time after.
5.Peifer Safe & Lock
3747 Cherry Rd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
This is the best most honest locksmith. Having experienced dishonest memphis/desoto locksmith I will always call piefer safe & lock. You can't find a better one!
6.K & L Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Visit our website
SENIOR CITIZEN Discount+1more
With K & L Locksmith, you are getting professional assistance from a licensed locksmith who has 28 years of law enforcement experience. His background in law enforcement gives him an insight and natur
7.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
This is a top-notch company! When my tenant moved out, I needed to have all the locks re-keyed. Based on the great reviews I called American Local Locksmith - and completely agree with all of the ra
A Aable Lockout
Serving the Germantown area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.