7475 McVay Station Ct
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Pseudoatchurchtransformation Integrative Medicine
3171 Signal St
Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
6262 Poplar Ave
NutritionistsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
4.Holburn Integrated Therapy
612 S Cooper St
Physical TherapistsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
Offering physical therapy and physical therapists services. Our mission is to provide you with a level of service that surpasses your expectations and to do it in an environment that makes you feel at
5.Holbourn Integrated Therapy
612 S Cooper St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysical Therapy ClinicsClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
OMG!!!!!! i make this statement for more than one reason .first,this business was the BEST i've ever experienced in therapy, that i ever had.the staff aboard was just so pleasant and cheerful. the atm
6.Integrative Physical Therapy Inc
5699 Getwell Rd Bldg E2
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
7.Integrative Health Associates
515 N Highland St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.