1138 N Germantown Pkwy, Cordova, TN, 38016
1.Mark A Skidmore DDS
3059 Forest Hill Irene Rd
Dr. Skidmore has become a family friend after 10+ years of family service. He's professional, warm, goes the extra mile, and really seems to love his work. My own mother, who used to be terrified of d
2.Wilson Charlyn DDS
7520 Enterprise Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
We perform many types of dental procedures in our office. From regular cleanings to veneers and restorations, we're here to take care of your smile. Fillings, Crowns, Bridges, Full and Partial Denture
3.Person, Patrick R DDS PLLC
7675 Wolf River Cir
Dental HygienistsDentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I have always disliked / feared going to the dentist. I went to Dr. Person because a friend recommended him to me. I have been going to him for about 6 years now and will not go anywhere else. He a
4.Dr Joseph Adkins DDS
6800 Poplar Ave
Dr Joseph Adkins DDS heads his dental office based at Memphis, Tennessee. In 1992, he received his honors from the University Of Tennessee College Of Dentistry. He has been serving as a dentist for 22
7598 Poplar Pike
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Cosmetic Dentistry for Children & Adults
6.Moore, Meade S III
1908 Exeter Rd
OFFICE HOURS ARE MONDAY - THURSDAY 8:30 - 5:00 Suite 324
7.Barkley, Ty H DDS & Associates
2008 Exeter Rd
Wilson Charlyn DDS
7520 Enterprise Ave, Germantown, TN, 38138
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future