20030 Century Blvd Ste 103, Germantown, MD, 20874
20030 Century Blvd Ste 103
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Found Dr. A on this site...Had a MASSIVE TOOTHACHE with a big lump on my gum. Got an appointment same day I called. Dr. A. fit me in as an emergency, but spent a whole lot of time with me. I liked t
2.James A. Vette DDS
19743 Executive Park Cir
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I have been going to Dr. Vette for two years now, he has been great with all my dental problems and his secretary is easy to work with. However here is an insider's tip if you have your teeth cleaned
3.Firouzeh F Tahvildary, DMD
12800 Middlebrook Rd Ste 104
4.Smile Dental Care
19785 Crystal Rock Dr Ste 302
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
You can not blame the whole system if some of the staff members are not good. I recently visited Dr.Bhut for my root canal therapy. My first visit was in april this year, I was suffering from severe
5.Seneca Park Dentistry
13529 Clopper Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
this is the best dentist I have ever been to.I will no go any where else.the staff is so nice and confuting and will help you through any thing that you are having done.I have always been terrified of
6.Germantown Family Dentistry
24 Executive Park Ct
7.Aks Nina V
20500 Seneca Meadows Pkwy
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
You was able to fix my problem, but other dentists were skeptical about it and they told me that is not possible to fix it. Thank you!
Stephen J. Friedman DDS, PA
1370 Lamberton Dr, Silver Spring, MD, 20902 Dentistry To Enhance Your Smile
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future