4300 Manchaca Rd, Austin, TX, 78704
1.American Pro Tire & Automotive
507 W 21st St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
An honest shop, we get more business from referrals than anywhere else because of the level of trust we've built in the community. Services we offer include: Auto Repair, Oil Changes, Brakes, Tires, A
2600 Williams Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Welcome to Honea's Automotive. We are a full service, automotive repair and maintenance shop serving the Georgetown area with 25 years of consistent and friendly service. We understand that sometimes
1104 Rivery Dr
Yes,I've been waiting over 2 hours working on 3 hours to have the tires I purchased here rotated and balanced. Don't come without and appointment, because you'll be pushed back everytime an appointmenMore Nearby Locations »
4.Whitestone Tire Center
114 E University Ave
5.Rpm Truck & Tire Center
8580 N Interstate 35
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeWheelsTruck Service & Repair
I have been doing business at RPM since they opened in 1997. Today I put 6 tires on my truck for a very fair price! The business is family owned and operated and they do quality work. All of the lugs
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
620 S Interstate 35
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
108 Spanish Oak Cir
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.