1.Aoma Graduate School of Integrative Medicine
2700 W Anderson Ln Ste 512
AcupunctureAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersHerbs
I've had both Korean and Chinese Acupuncture. While both have ""worked,"" I feel that the treatments I received from Dr. Yan at AOMA have provided longer lasting relief. I dreaded going for acupunct
2.Blue Tree Health Integrative Medicine
4201 Marathon Blvd Ste 304
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
We are an Integrative Wellness Clinic in Austin that offers; Joint injections, muscle injections (AAOPM certified), prescription medication, B-12 shots, sports medicine, facial Botox (AAOPM certified)
3.Austin Integrative Medicine
3500 Oakmont Blvd Ste 103
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
4.Austin Integrative Medicine
911 W 38th St Ste 200
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
5.Austin Integrative Medicine: Manzanero Ron MD
5656 Bee Caves Rd
West Lake Hills,TX
Physicians & Surgeons
6.New Leaf Integrative Medicine
1619 W 6th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Acupuncture
7.Austin Integrative Medicine
3010 Bee Caves Rd Ste 200
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.