Rausch, Dennis C
4319 James Casey St, Austin, TX, 78745
1.Patrick Bell DDS
400 Del Webb Blvd Ste 104
2.Great Expressions Dental Centers Red Bud
200 N Red Bud Ln
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
3.Casey James N
1950 S Austin Ave
3622 Williams Dr
5.Dream Smiles Dental
1950 S Austin Ave
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryOrthodontistsDentists
The philosophy of Dream Smiles Dental: To bridge the ever changing technological advances in dental medicine with individual attention and passionate care that is provided to each patient. In order to
6.Trade Winds Dental
3613 Williams Dr Ste 1001
Cosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I had been looking for a good dentist, and actually found a great dentist. Dr. Hennington was very kind and provided reassurance and comfort throughout my process. Dr. Hennington, your professionalism
7.Dentist in Georgetown LTD
1013 W University Ave
Dental HygienistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsDentists
You'll find a friendly and caring atmosphere, where your comfort, health and potential are of first importance. We'll answer any questions you have and do our best to help you feel at home here. Our o
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future