1.St James Santee Family Health
2020 Highmarket St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Marrs, Tina L
606 Black River Rd
2199 N Fraser St
Medical ClinicsMedical Centers
2405 N Fraser St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Georgetown Pediatric Center
57 Jessamine Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
6.Waccamaw Center for Mental Health
525 Lafayette Cir
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMedical ClinicsMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
The Waccamaw Center for Mental Health offers outpatient and rehabilitative services. It serves mentally challenged individuals and is certified by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Fac
7.Ewart, Janice M
1200 Highmarket St
NursesMedical ClinicsNurses-Advanced Practice-ARNP
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.