1.St James Santee Family Health
2020 Highmarket St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Tidelands Nextstep Wound Hlng
606 Black River Rd
3.Empowerment Enrichment Counseling Services
1933 S Fraser St
4.St James-Santee Family Health Center Inc
4145 Powell Rd
Medical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.St James Santee Family Health
8189 Choppee Rd
6.Winyah Women's Center
1306 N Fraser St
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
I went to "Dr" Salter at Winyah Womens Center because my family doctor is sure I have PCOS (google it there's tons of info). So, I go to this "gyno" and he tells me PCOS is not a disease, that everyt
7.Walmart - Pharmacy
1310 N Fraser St
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.