Serving the Georgetown area. 1/2 Price on Wood Floors & Install.Call Now to Get your Free Quote.
1.Marsha Moore, Bluegrass Real Estate Alliance
144 E Main St
Real Estate ConsultantsCommercial Real EstateReal Estate Rental ServiceReal Estate Agents
2.Moore, Kelly N
2689 Frankfort Rd
3.I B Moore Co
648 Laco Dr
Rubber ProductsHose & Tubing-Rubber & PlasticHardware StoresSeals-O-Ring
4.Moore Thomas E Sr Rev
849 Whitney Ave
100 Mercer Ct Ste 100
General ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding Construction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors
6.Moore, John A, DDS
113 N Winter Ct
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
113 N Winter Ct
Serving the Georgetown area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.