1.Edwardsville Animal Clinic
1254 W Knable Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinary Labs
Do Loftus and the staff are all very nice and always have a smile on their faces. Nothing but good things to say.
2.Georgetown Veterinary Clinic
8420 State Road 64
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinariansPet Boarding & Kennels
They have taken care of not only our dogs but our mothers dogs and have always been caring and professional.
3.Happy Tails Pet Resort
8158 Corydon Ridge Rd
Pet Boarding & KennelsPet ServicesKennelsPet Food
Exceptional service!! Would HIGHLY recommend!!! Would give more than 5 stars if I could. LOVE!!!!!
4.Rebecca J Loftus DVM
1254 W Knable Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet Services
Does a good job and is affordable.
5.Shively Animal Clinic & Hospital
2401 Dixie Hwy
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansNo Internet Heading Assigned
We are so lucky to have Shively here. These doctors care so much, and they forego a lot of the perks that many vets in the area enjoy just to help as many animals as they can possibly help. I have see
6.Eastside Animal Hospital
1623 E 10th St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet GroomingKennelsPet Services
I've been there about 4 times in the past year with my new pup... normal stuff: shots, nueter, etc. The staff's always been super courteous (except that time their "policy" was to force an 80 year o
7.Allison Lane Animal Hospital
1660 Allison Ln
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary LabsPet ServicesVeterinarians
Spectacular vet. I have dealt with a lot of vets and Dr. Roberts at Allison Lane Animal Hospital is one of the best. He has a deep love for animals and really knows his stuff. He saved my cats life an
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested