1.La Red Health Center
504 W Market St
2.Access Quality Healthcare
20930 Dupont Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.J Brian Prigg Ph.D. Pa-C
600 Dupont Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
4.La Red Health Center, Inc.
21444 Carmean Way
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
5.Family Health Of Georgetown
2 Lee Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Nanticoke's Georgetown Medical Center
505 W Market St
Medical CentersMedical LabsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Clinics
Paid $125 for office visit because I don't have health insurance Had an ear infection and was given Rx for ear drops. They didn't work, so I had to go back and pay another $125 to be seen again. Seem
20505 Dupont Blvd
Alcoholism Information & Treatment CentersMedical ClinicsCounseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
Established in 1985, Thresholds is an outpatient alcohol and drug treatment facility. The organization provides effective intervention to improve the health and safety of individuals. Thresholds' serv
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.