Serving the Geneva area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
5107 Monroe Center Rd
Lawn MaintenanceMulchesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Commercial & Residential Lawn Maintenance, Snow Removal Brush-hogging, Spring & Fall Clean-up, Salting, Tree Shaping, Basic Tree Cutting, Deliveries
5.Modern Lawn Care LLC
4162 E Center St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
For quality lawn care give Steven a call. He arrives in a timely manner and personally oversees each job. With his use of commercial grade equipment and great attention to detail your lawn will look i
6.Grass Guardian Lawn Service
697 Summit St NW
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceWeed Control Service
Called to ask opinion on care of crabcrass issue. Came out and gave us an estimate. Recommended care nicely and easily! We will definitely be signing up with them in the spring for full service! K
Serving the Geneva area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.