617 N Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceUsed Car Dealers
6716 Metro Park Dr E
Coffee ShopsCoffee & Espresso Restaurants
110 W Russell Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Case & Quart Shop
835 N Main St
5.Shetler Blacksmith Shop
8343 S. 150 East
Shetler Blacksmith Shop, in Geneva, IN, is the area's leading blacksmith serving Geneva and surrounding areas since 2013. We specialize in farrier, horse tack, feed, equine supplies and supplements, a
6.McKean's Barber Shop
1146 Mill Pond Rd
7.Brenneman Travel Store
456 S Schug St
Tours-Operators & PromotersTravel Agencies
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.