1060 W Main St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Forsyth Family Dentistry
1723 W M 32 Ste A
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
3.Hall John C DDS MS PC
400 W Main St Ste 113
DentistsPeriodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
216 S Estates Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
5.Hoyner, Brian M
219 E Main St
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
6.Forsyth Family Dentistry
1120 Gornick Ave
EndodontistsDentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
7.Alpine Family Dentistry
3096 W M 32
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.