Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
4500 13th St, Gulfport, MS, 39501
2520 Pass Rd
2781 C T Switzer Sr Dr Ste 402
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
3.Urgicare Of Memorial Hospital
5120 Courthouse Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Memorial Hospital At Gulfport
8970 Lorraine Rd
370 Courthouse Rd Ste 103
20 31st St
7.Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
4500 13th St
Medical CentersClinicsMedical Clinics
One of the very best hospitals with the most caring and attentive staff. I would never go to another hospital should the need arise. Honestly, the best of the best!!!!
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.