Matlock Tire Service
10730 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN, 37934
1.Ogle's Neighborhood Service & Towing
4533 E Parkway
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
2.Five Oaks Tire & Service Center
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomotive Roadside Service
The folks at Five Oaks were a huge help when we were in Tennessee on a recent trip and had a tire problem. We were back on our way quickly. When i had a small problem subsequently, Manager Michael L
2411 E Broadway Ave
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair-Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Stevensons has always done me right and had great service with great prices. I will not take my tire work to anyone else.... ever.
4.Sevierville Tire & Service Center
1874 Veterans Blvd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
So I'm on vacation and driving my wife's car. I noticed that the rear shocks have blown out on the car. I called around to several auto repair stores. Let's just say the customer service level was
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
6.Eddie Hair Tire & Auto CenterServing the Gatlinburg, TN area
Tire DealersGas StationsAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
We, at Eddie Hair Tire & Auto Center, are tire & automotive service professionals you can trust! A family owned business for over 52 years serving Anderson County residents and surrounding counties wi
7.Discount Tire Service
1736 Callahan Dr
Discount Tire And Brake Service
1736 Callahan Dr, Knoxville, TN, 37912
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.