ADT® Official Sales
www.adt.com Call for Professional MonitoringCall Now For a Free Quote
1.Data Guard Services
1235 E Parkway
Security Guard & Patrol Service
2.Cobbly Nob Security
105 Butler Branch Rd
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
3.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMetal Detecting Equipment
Take $5 off your online purchase of $50 or more.
What a great company. I want to thank Bill Ladd and Daniel in product support. Both make sure I would be happy. First off, around a week ago I called in to order a Tesoro DeLeon, the MD I wanted. A
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
We have had Front Point for almost 2 years and have been MORE than satisfied. We got Front Point because our summer home was 1100 miles away and the thefts around here are numerous. They sent my syste
6.Security Equipment Co. Inc.
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Home & Business Security - Medical Emergency - Institutional Specializing In: Security Systems; Video Surveillance; Fire Alarm Systems; Systems Monitoring; Home Intercom Systems; Access Control; Commu
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
The sales guy spent 2.5 hours on the phone while at my house trying to speak with his company about getting my service set up. I finally told him to leave, signed nothing, and was billed a fee anyway.
Vivint Home Security
www.vivintbycyh.com Packages Starting at $39.99/mo.24/7 Protection. Free Installation
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.