Matlock Tire Service
10730 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN, 37934
1.Dave's New & Used Tires
2541 Cecil Ave
2.Tindell's New and Used Tires
4627 Asheville Hwy
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Dealers
After stopping somewhere else and having someone try to sell me a USED tire for $95 total, I was incredibly pleased to stop at Tindell. When I got there and told them what my problem was, they asked
3.Mike's New and Used Tires
710 Maryville Pike
4.and Sexton's New and Used Tires
816 W Baxter Ave
Tire Recap, Retread & Repair-Equipment & Supplies
These guys treat you fairly and always take care of you they even come in early sometimes and sometimes I stay over late to work on my taxis when I need him to
5.Affordable Used & New TiresMOVED
3100 Sutherland Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Nice job! They were courteous and polite. They worked fast, and did a very nice job. I was in and out in no time, and they were pretty busy too.
6.J & H Automotive
332 Boyds Creek Hwy
Used Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingNew Car Dealers
7.Wheels Auto Sales
6246 Chapman Hwy
Used Car DealersTire DealersNew Car Dealers
Might look like they have nice looking cars, but the quality of the cars are terrible! They take parts from other cars and put it on others to make the show look better. When you try to reach the owne
Discount Tire And Brake Service
1736 Callahan Dr, Knoxville, TN, 37912
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.