Paul Lawn Care Service & Maintenance
1014 Watts Dr, Charlotte, NC, 28216
1.Marc Wells Lawn Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Marc Wells Lawn Maintenance offers Commercial and Residential services and also Landscaping, Hardscaping, Mowing, Seeding, Fertilizing, Tractor, Aeration and Snow Removal. Call for Free Estimates!
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Garcia Lawn Service
4816 William Caldwell Ave
Lawn MaintenancePatio BuildersRetaining WallsLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
Garcia's Lawn Service was able to handle all of our landscaping needs. We had them put up privacy shrubs in the back yard, a new tree in the front, new shrubs and day lillies in the front, and they i
4.Affordable Tree Services
8000 Old Plank Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsArboristsTree Service
The best lawn is the best in the care of your yard and best price thanks the McKinley family
5.Frank's Lawn and Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Have over 15 years experience commercial and residential including landscaping, mowing, seeding, fertilizing, trimming shrubs and cleanup jobs.
6.Goodwin's Affordable Property Maintenance & Lawn Care Services
Lawn MaintenanceProperty MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesHouse Cleaning
We Provide all property maintenance from Cleaning Service to Lawn Care for Commercial and Residential. Junk removal. Foreclosure cleanup for banks and real estate agents, the owners also.
7.Paul Lawn Care Service & Maintenance
1014 Watts Dr
Lawn MaintenanceGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
www.carolinatreeandlawn.com 608 Union Rd, Matthews, NC 28104 Feed Your Lawns The Right Food Now.Call Our Lawn Fertilizer Pros Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.