1.Helping Hands Health Clinic
105 Dave Warlick Dr
2.Helping Hands Health Center
206 Gamble Dr
ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
I called the office on Wednesday 2/6/2013 @ 3pm, the recording stated that their normal business hours are Monday - Friday 8 to 5pm. The recording also said that the office was closed. How is someone
3.Helping Hands Nursing Services of Shelby
1105 Earl Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsNursesNurses-Home Services
what aqe you all hirring for
4.Helping Hands Youth & Family
2431 Cherry Rd
Health & Welfare ClinicsSocial Service Organizations
5.Helping Hands Health Care Services
5335 Hilltop Cir
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.