Queen City Lawn & Landscaping
8906 Trentsby Pl, Charlotte, NC, 28216
1.East Gastonia Hardware Co Inc
1906 E Ozark Ave
Lawn MowersHardware StoresRange & Oven DealersHeating Stoves More Info
2.Sears Appliance Repair
250 N New Hope Rd
Lawn MowersMajor Appliance Refinishing & RepairExercising Equipment-Service & RepairSmall Appliances
We have an extended warranty with twice annual services. The technicians arrive when they are due and call usually an hour before arrival. They are courteous and quick. Excellent service.
3.Marc Wells Lawn Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Marc Wells Lawn Maintenance offers Commercial and Residential services and also Landscaping, Hardscaping, Mowing, Seeding, Fertilizing, Tractor, Aeration and Snow Removal. Call for Free Estimates!
4.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
5.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
6.Queen City Lawn & Landscaping
8906 Trentsby Pl
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Very pleased with the level of professionalism that Queen City provides. I have used them since 2007 and haven't had any issues. They have provided great quality at great prices. I would definitely re
7.Garcia Lawn Service
4816 William Caldwell Ave
Lawn MaintenancePatio BuildersRetaining WallsLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
Garcia's Lawn Service was able to handle all of our landscaping needs. We had them put up privacy shrubs in the back yard, a new tree in the front, new shrubs and day lillies in the front, and they i
Serving the Gastonia area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.