Serving the Gas City area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Hometown Home Healthcare
302 E North B St
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
Staff very knowledgeable. ..I highly recommend this agency for anyone looking for dependable agency to care for their loved ones
2.Hometown Home Healthcare
4004 N Rosewood Ave
Home Health Services
3.Colonial Oaks Health Care Center
4725 S Colonial Oaks Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care Facilities
I really like everyone at Colonial Oaks. The staff really shows care for their patients, and takes their time with everyone there. I enjoy the conversations I have with their staff members, they're so
4.VA Northern Indiana Health Care System - Marion Campus - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
1700 E 38th St
HospitalsFederal GovernmentGovernment OfficesPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
5.Faithful Friends Home Health Care
203 S Washington St
Home Health ServicesHealth Maintenance OrganizationsHealth InsuranceInsurance
6.Wesleyan Health Care Center
729 W 35th St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest Homes
Thank you to the staff here for all of their care and commitment to my aunt's well being and happiness. It is much appreciated by our entire family.
7.Premier Home Health Care
504 N Bradner Ave
Senior Citizens Services & OrganizationsEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
A locally owned and operated home health care agency in business in Marion, IN since 1997. Now with a branch office in Wabash, IN, we provide health care services in the patient's home under the direc
Health Insurance Services, Inc.
Serving the Gas City area. Family and individual health plans!Affordable health plans. Call now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.