83 Second St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
2.Comprehend Inc Group Home
8840 Mason Lewis Rd
Mental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
611 Forest Ave
CharitiesSocial Service Organizations
Founded in 1967, Comprehend is a private, nonprofit organization that provides planning, prevention, treatment and support services in the areas of mental health, alcohol and drug abuse. The organizat
109 Main St
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersMental Health Clinics & Information
420 E 2nd St
Mental Health Services
610 Elizaville Ave
Mental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health Clinics & InformationAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.