1.De Kalb Medical Svc Of Garrett
128 N Randolph St
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
2.St Martins Health Care
1359 S Randolph St
Health & Welfare ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical ClinicsNurses
1314 E 7th St Ste 104
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPharmaciesClinics
4.Dekalb Memorial Hospital
1200 E Houston St
Emergency Care Facilities
5.Parkview Health Systems
1310 E 7th St
Medical ClinicsHospitalsClinicsMedical Centers
6032 Highview Dr Ste C
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsNursing & Convalescent HomesHealth & Welfare Clinics
13821 Leo Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Leo-Cedarville, located inside CVS/pharmacy #6323 at 13821 Leo Road, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatmenMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.