Thomas Edison Electric Inc
Serving the Garnet Valley area. Brillian - Service - Today
1.KB Electric, LLC
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsGeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Keith is a godsend. Best electrician hands down. Our landlord sent 8 different people come into our office space to fix our heating - nothing worked. Needless to say, this spring winter summer what e
Here at Linc Electric PA each customer is important to us. Everyone here at Linc Electric from the service professionals to the office staff is dedicated to exceeding your expectations. We stand behin
3.Galle Electric LLC
ElectriciansBuilding Construction ConsultantsBuilding ContractorsLighting Fixtures
Please read my reviews on my attached website link
21 N York Rd
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
We are a residential & commercial electrical service company. Bruder Electric was founded in 1992 with the intention of providing our customers with the best possible service available. Since our ince
5.Thomas Edison Electric Inc
We are in your area NOW and offer 24/7 Emergency Service! Thomas Edison Electric has proudly served over 150,000 clients in both Residential and Commercial services, many of whom have provided rave re
6.UGI Utilities Inc.
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesPropane & Natural Gas-Equipment & SuppliesGas Companies
UGI Utilities, Inc. is a natural gas and electric utility committed to delivering reliable, safe and affordable energy to our 660,000 customers in 45 counties in Pennsylvania and one county in Marylan
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsLighting Systems & EquipmentElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Excellent company! They do it all. Excellent work and the pricing is really good too. I had this company come out to my house twice for two different jobs. I was very happy on both jobs and, I refe
Serving the Garnet Valley area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.