Automotive Machine & Supply
5215 Conveyor Dr, Cleburne, TX, 76031
1.Star Auto Repair
514 Lockwood Dr
Auto Repair & Service
2.Blue Star Brake Lube Auto Repair
12253 Self Plaza Dr
Brake Service Equipment
3.Morning Star Auto Repair
1100 N Bryan Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Machine ShopAutomobile Parts & Supplies
This is the best and most honest auto repair shop I have ever used. I really appreciate the owner Sony and his personal service.
4.5 Stars Quality Collision
3021 Lincoln Ct
Automobile CustomizingAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingTruck Body Repair & PaintingAutomobile Restoration-Antique & Classic
Took my car to get fix for the jail damage my insurance didn't want to pay what the estimate total was the owner did the supplement to let the insurance that they need to pay that amount of my car th
5.Five Star Cycles
232 E Buckingham Rd # 2
Automobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Equipment-Sales & ServiceAuto Repair & Service
We are a one stop motorcycle shop. Lowest price guarantee!
6.Star 1 Motors
3740 W Walnut St
Automobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & Service
Scam AleartI just brought my car for alignment and wasted 30' of my life. Nothing changed, my car is still bad, they just take the money and do NOTHING! They didnot give the alignment paper to me beca
7.North Star Auto Transport Inc
1205 Wedgecrest Ln
Automobile TransportersAuto Repair & Service
Pronto Muffler & Brake Center
1800 Central Expy, Plano, TX, 75074
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.