Key-Whitman Eye Center
11442 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX, 75243
1.Dr. Kenneth C. Killen, MD
9101 N Central Expy Ste 570
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
Similar to concierge medicine, Kenneth C. Killen, MD provides her patients with fully personalized and attentive care. Board-certifiedinternal medicine doctor, her MDVIP-affiliated practice is open to
2.Kautz, Kenneth C, MD
8430 East Fwy Ste 115
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Kenneth C Followwill Dpm
1440 N Macarthur Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons
Allergy & Asthma Center Adults & Children, Dr. Aly ElHag MD, PhD, FAAAAI, FACAAI
8941 Coit Rd Ste 100, Plano, TX, 75024
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.