Jefferson Dental Clinics
Serving the Garland area.
1.Jefferson Dental Clinic
2920 National Ct
2.Jefferson Dental Clinic
3421 W Walnut St
3.Jefferson Dental Clinics
3415 W Walnut St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dr. Agadi was excellent although I believe I was her hardest patient. She was brilliant with the help of the other members of the staff. Sandra was outstanding. The staff was incredible.
4.Jefferson Dental Clinics
5848 Abrams Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Me encanta esta clinica son muy amables todo el personal y ay precios assesibles Díos los bendigaPor hacer sentir segura y confiado a sus pacientes y no dejar que siempre tan dolor siempre preocupándo
5.Jefferson Dental Clinics
2428 Gus Thomasson Rd
I couldn't of been happier with my visit today because I got everything I wanted to get done but a lot sooner than I feel it would've taken at another dentist. I'm used to whoevers helping me leaving
6.Jefferson Dental Clinics
8030 Spring Valley Rd.
7.Cumur, Kadri, DDS - Jefferson Dental Clinic
5334 Ross Ave Ste A
This place was amazing, the staff was very caring and informative(thanks Eva). DR. Kadri was awesome explaining everything and always asking if I felt comfortable. I must admit not the first place I w
General Dental Clinic
www.austinranchdentaltx.net 2851 Plano Parkway, The Colony, TX 75010 Nobody Wants To Think About Decay.You Only Have One Smile! Call Today
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future